Sermons.love Buy Me A Coffee
Creflo Dollar - How to Overcome Procrastination
Watch sermon
Creflo Dollar - How to Overcome Procrastination
Creflo Dollar - How to Overcome Procrastination
Tonight, we're gonna talk about overcoming procrastination because that's a big one, isn't it? I promise you, when you find procrastination, you're gonna probably find a lot of missed opportunities and a lot of failure there. And regardless of who [...]
0
Watch sermon
David Jeremiah - Slaying the Giant of Procrastination
David Jeremiah - Slaying the Giant of Procrastination
They did a survey not long ago and 98% of the people in any large audience have experienced procrastination at one time or another, and the other 2% hadn't gotten around to thinking about it yet. They're like the guy who said he was gonna stop [...]
0