Ravi Zacharias — University of Kentucky Q&A
On February 2016 Ravi Zacharias addressed the University of Kentucky campus and community at an open forum on the theme of “Life’s Four Big Questions.”
The event was held at Memorial Coliseum and Zacharias was joined by RZIM North American Director Abdu Murray, a former Muslim and author of "Grand Central Question: Answering the Critical Concerns of the Major Worldviews", for this Q&A session following the lecture.
The questions were:
- When debating atheists, how do you convince them that God exists without using the Bible as a source?
- Why did God put the tree in the Garden of Eden to begin with? He ultimately knew what decision Adam and Eve would make. Makes it seem like one big social experiment.
- Am I a bad person for questioning or doubting my faith?
- Does God favor one gender over the other?
- I've been taught that the most important thing about Jesus is his death. I'm wondering how true that is.