Priscilla Shirer — From Confusion to Clarity
When Jackie was in the first grade, she found herself dealing with gender confusion and wishing that she could be a boy. At age 17, she began pursuing her attraction to women.
A few years later, she felt that God was convicting her of her current lifestyle. Jackie is now married to a wonderful man and has a new baby! Join us as we hear from Jackie about how Christ, the church and fellow Christians helped her as she walked away from a homosexual lifestyle.
Additional Questions / Ideas for Discussion:
- How can the church help those struggling with gender identity & homosexuality?
- What can we do to build relationships with those outside of the church?
- What role does community play in helping those who experience same-sex attraction find peace in Christ?
- What advice do you have for those who may be dealing with gender confusion or same-sex attraction right now?
- What wisdom do you have for our viewers who have a friend currently experiencing gender confusion or same-sex attraction?